How to proceed
If your U3A is interested in either joining the MyU3A Network or just trying it out, simply send us an email (click here) advising:
- The incorporated name of your U3A;
- Your name and phone contact number(s).
The three steps to success
- On receiving your email, we will contact you and
- Provide you with a quote as to the current quarterly service charge (it is re-assessed annually based on sharing the minimal costs involved across the total number of active members of all member U3A. The more U3As join MyU3A the less it costs each of us).
- Discuss with you the best way to proceed
- If your records are in an electronic format, email them to us.
- You will be advised how to proceed from there.
It generally takes somewhere between a few hours and a day or two to setup a new U3A, but it does depend heavily on the current state of your information. We do as much of the transition and setup work as we can for you free of charge and we understand U3As inside-out.
We do all the technical stuff for you and hold your hand all along the way. We are all members of a U3A and we are here to help you, not to make money.
It is important to recognise that MyU3A is a Business Management application, not a website, or just a database. MyU3A sits behind the U3A's current web site and is accessed via a portal (links added to the web site). If you don't have your own web site or email addresses, we are happy to provided them for you.
The software driving MyU3A is professionally produced using the power of C, most commonly used by the more highly skilled producers of major professionally-produced operating systems and business applications. This enables all the most advanced capabilities of modern computer technologies to be utilised and results in a comprehensive range of facilities and flexibilities in MyU3A not achievable with the less powerful web design software typically used in this domain.
For more information:
- The MyU3A Network
- Operation and Cost Advantages
- Business Processes
- Other Apps
- Support Services
Copyright © 2013-2017 - All rights reserved