- Envelope or Postal Wrapper printing for mail-outs
- Eligible voter lists for strict control of voting at general meetings.
- The "Member Register" with just the information required under the Act, while largely preserving privacy requirements
- Membership Fee control
- Automated transition to the next Academic Year
- Statistics required for reports to Network Victoria.
- Email Distributor: Send an email to the distributor for automatic dispatch to: All members, Newletter recipients, Tutors, class members, committee/subcommittee members, etc
- External inputs to Business Processes (eg online payments).
- Quick email generator for distribution to selected groups of members.
- Automated lost password emailer
- Automated emailed reports when enrolment status changes
It should be noted that the automatic email facilities send individual emails to each person. No CCs or BCCs are used which attract spammers.
If you really want to look different, your web site provider can style the appearance of front-end (public) and also the back-end (administration) pages of MyU3A to match that of your current web site.
For more information:
- The MyU3A Network
- Operation and Cost Advantages
- Business Processes
- Support Services
- Where to from here?
Copyright © 2013-2018 - All rights reserved